- Latest news
- Industry news
- Battery powered transfer cart
- Cable drum powered transfer trolley
- Conductor rail powered transport cart
- Busbar powered rail trailer
- Motorless rail flat wagon
- Trackless electric handling vehicle
- Flat trailer
- Rail flaw detection vehicle
- Coil transfer car
- Ladle transfer car
- Die and Mold Transfer car
Date: 2020-01-13 Hit:
How to repair the faulty part of 5 ton electric flat car motor？
This article is mainly about how to repair the motor part of 5 ton electric flat car. The motors we use can generally be divided into two categories. One is a brushed motor, and the other is a brushless motor. Whether it is a brushed motor or a brushless motor, we use well-known brands. For motor failures, treat them separately.
Examples are as follows:
1. If a brushed motor is tested with a universal meter, it proves that the motor is good or not.
2. The eight wires of the brushless motor are black, red, yellow, green, blue, rhubarb, green, and blue. Use the red pen of the multimeter to measure the black wire of the motor. Use black pen to measure the three small wires, the resistance value is between 650-750, which proves that the motor is no problem.
3. Brushed motors should be replaced with carbon brushes on a regular basis. Before opening, you should pay attention to whether the friction between the selector and the carbon brush is not connected. If so, rub the selector and carbon brush with sandpaper.
4. Turn on the motor. Be careful not to rub the motor package to avoid damage to the package.
5. Brushless motor replacement Hall should pay attention to the connection of the Hall line. If this is the first time, it is best to cut the wire first and then solder it up. In order to avoid welding mistakes, first use 502 after welding, and then use AB glue to tighten, so as not to cause instability.