- Latest news
- Industry news
- Battery powered transfer cart
- Cable drum powered transfer trolley
- Conductor rail powered transport cart
- Busbar powered rail trailer
- Motorless rail flat wagon
- Trackless electric handling vehicle
- Flat trailer
- Rail flaw detection vehicle
- Coil transfer car
- Ladle transfer car
- Die and Mold Transfer car
Date: 2019-11-20 Hit:
Heavy duty battery trolley makes handling easier
The heavy duty battery trolley is simple and flexible to operate, and is very popular among the market. However, the battery as the power source of the heavy duty battery cart has been loved and hated by many users. According to the user's feedback, the heavy duty battery trolley is very convenient, flexible, and the price is relatively cheaper, but the battery used has a short service life, the replacement is troublesome, and the battery is continuously charged, and the high temperature explosion-proof environment is also required.
The battery life of the heavy duty battery trolley can be up to three years, and it is stored in a drawer box, which is very convenient to replace. In addition, for those who feel that it is troublesome to replace and maintain, you can also use maintenance-free batteries, and high-temperature motors and appliances.
When the battery is fully charged, it is usually used not less than 5 hours. There is another lithium battery. The cost is higher, the volume is smaller, and the service life is the same. The life of the lithium battery is three times that of the ordinary battery.
The maintenance battery needs regular maintenance to extend the battery life and ensure that it does not affect the daily use of the electric car. The following several battery maintenance methods are available for reference:
1. Regularly check the appearance of the battery for deformation and drumming on a monthly basis, and severely replace it. If the appearance of a single battery has cracks, it should be replaced.
2. The accuracy of the voltage of the calibration locomotive charging output plus the voltage at both ends of the battery pack should be checked monthly to check whether it meets the requirements. If there is any deviation, it should be adjusted in time.
3. Check if the battery temperature is appropriate according to the monthly comparison.
4. The connecting plates of the battery should be smooth and clean, without copper and oxidation. Once exposed, the copper should be replaced in time.
5. Check if the connection parts of the battery are complete and the installation is firm and reliable.